The purpose of this blog is to reflect and share on what I have been learning and inspired by each week. In the archives, you will enjoy narratives and poetry I have used to process moments from my own life. "Soul speaking", I like to call it. We are each on a journey. Honor your own and enjoy the ride. You can heal through play and I am going to live to prove it! :) "Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer." Romans 13:12
Tuesday, October 18, 2011
While in Asia...
God certainly answered every prayer we asked for in the natural. Yet, in Hebrews He talks a lot about what is unseen. I am confident that Jesus healed. There was a release of past strongholds that the enemy wanted to steal away, and a new freedom in Christ! We got through customs perfectly, blessed the daycare with new toys, and rejoiced as we saw regain our strength again each day. I learned to rely on Him in each moment, because I battled many different kinds of sicknesses! It could have been opposition, or God humbling me to say "I am in control". It is certainly not about me! A prayer to continue for this part of the world is protection of Christian communities, that the enemy uses in government officials to seek out, destory...it is tough- and the young churches are needing more guidance and encouragement. There are many encouraging things I saw too: a new pastor to reach the local people! He is very passionate and strong in the Lord and his faith. Praise God!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment