The purpose of this blog is to reflect and share on what I have been learning and inspired by each week. In the archives, you will enjoy narratives and poetry I have used to process moments from my own life. "Soul speaking", I like to call it. We are each on a journey. Honor your own and enjoy the ride. You can heal through play and I am going to live to prove it! :) "Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer." Romans 13:12
Saturday, October 1, 2011
Good News!
I want to always be a witness of God's love to co-workers and it's hard to juggle everything: work, social groups, time for self and restoration...yet God is the one "doing" it all! He brought a co-worker to ME! I was about to leave work at the end of the day, wanting to get out of there as fast as possible...and she came over to me and said "I need a hug". Wow! Of course! What a ministry! To show love! God's love! Then, God led me to pray with her! (She was feeling overwhelmed). I want more opportunities like that! What a blessing! Praise God! Pray that I get MORE times to encourage and love...and to open a door for the gospel...I need more boldness!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment