The purpose of this blog is to reflect and share on what I have been learning and inspired by each week. In the archives, you will enjoy narratives and poetry I have used to process moments from my own life. "Soul speaking", I like to call it. We are each on a journey. Honor your own and enjoy the ride. You can heal through play and I am going to live to prove it! :) "Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer." Romans 13:12
Tuesday, October 18, 2011
The impossible!
God is so good! He really moved on my trip to Central Asia! As for my personal growth in Him, I got really sick during the trip and sensed God telling me to just rest in Him. This is a very important priniciple to abide in at home, as life can easily get crazy. As I battled an intense fever on the airplane, God used that time to show me how I can rejoice in how He has made me free in Him! Isaiah 26 are the exact words to describe my situation! God has shown me He has made me FREE in Him! There's truly no need to worry about what my present situation may seem like. He is ultimately in control and I can trust that it is for my own good! Amen!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment