Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Ministry Opportunity!

Okay, so tonight I will be boarding a plane to go to Central Asia...You may be surprised at this, and wonder: what does this have to do with Lebanon? Well, the ministry of the gospel is the same in every country; and this part of Central Asia shares a Muslim culture with Lebanon. The more I put myself in a position to be used by God in streching ways, the more He humbles me to learn to depend on Him and to follow in His ways. The purpose of this trip will be to strengthen and enourage women, who have been abused. I am going with someone named C who has gone many times and has connections with two women: one who is connected to a church (and has been helping us plan for the ministries we would be facilitating); and another who runs a daycare and teaches English to the kids. With us, we take donatations of toys (in abundance!) to bless the daycare with. Please pray that customs doesn't get suspicious! Pray for our flights, smooth transitions, our physical bodies (C's muscles to relax, in the Name of Jesus!), to adjust to time change, get enough rest. Also, for the ministries: we have a day where we will minister to women on healing for 9 hours!!!! (I will need grace for that!) That God would take care of my job while I am away for 2 weeks, that the people covering me would not feel over- burdened, and our families and friends interceding for C and I. I ask for blessing on all who are praying and supporting! We have planned to also share the gospel through the use of art, which were given to us from artists C knows. So, pray that we can transmit the gospel fully. I am "teaching" on intimacy with Jesus, pray for wisdom and God's leading! I know there is going to be a big explosion of God moving! I am so excited! I want to be open and prepared for whatever comes our way! God revealed to me through Acts that the women will come to know Jesus through our worship! Pray for that as well, as I know you so faithfully are! May God preserve the life of converts and protect them from persecution (Psalm 16)! To God be the glory of all He is doing as He sits enthroned on high! Halelujiah!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome Priscila. Praying for you both!!!!!! fill them with Yourself O Holy Spirit. Amen!

    ReplyDelete