I am so glad that God is teaching me to rely on Him! He truly is the God who gives and takes away...and I find that He truly gives what is good. This week, I lost power and became so thankful that God provided everything I needed: a warm shower, heat, food, gas...just by presenting different alternatives and solutions in the amazing way that He does! So, after realizing how much I depend on my health and material things, and how thankful I am for them, when I got them back I could focus on God as my sole Source and Provider! My true Jehovah Jireh! Related verses: Exodus 33:14, Psalm 116:6 & 7, Ephesians 1:7-10. This notion comforts me and helps me to abide in Him...to just be. Ahhh...I can be who I am and trust that He has the rest. Psalm 23- He leads me to green pastures!
No comments:
Post a Comment