The purpose of this blog is to reflect and share on what I have been learning and inspired by each week. In the archives, you will enjoy narratives and poetry I have used to process moments from my own life. "Soul speaking", I like to call it. We are each on a journey. Honor your own and enjoy the ride. You can heal through play and I am going to live to prove it! :) "Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer." Romans 13:12
Sunday, November 13, 2011
Our God is greater!!!
I have amazing news that I wanted to share!!! At church this morning the Pastor singled me out in front of the whole congregation to point out that I am collecting funds to serve in Lebanon, so if anyone wanted to support me, the church had a fund to which they could donate to!!! Immediately after, 2 women rushed to me who were connected to Lebanon somehow, and one of them has a ministry right here in Bristol serving an Arab population!!! God is totally preparing me! He is with me and is providing all that I need for when I go! Also, BRCC is partnering with me to fund and pray! I am so excited to see God moving!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment