John 10:10- Jesus says "I am the gate". He is the one that determines what goes in- or out- of our lives. Right now, in my life, He seems to be "rearranging". This means He is entering and exiting certain people on my path of life...to teach and grow me... and most of all... HEAL me. A recent friendship healed me from a shadow of the past that followed me- and which has taught me to forgive. I am free. Now I can soar...I can fly and dream and soar. Flying implies taking off. Dreaming implies taking risks. Soaring implies admiring the aerial view. I am enjoying the glimpses of the overall picture of how God makes things connect, for my good and HIS glory. He is that amazing. And he used my brother to cast vision into my life. I declared over my brother "vision caster" and I could feel and hear his smile over the phone. Yes, this is what is needed. This is what is good and right. Next chapter.
The purpose of this blog is to reflect and share on what I have been learning and inspired by each week. In the archives, you will enjoy narratives and poetry I have used to process moments from my own life. "Soul speaking", I like to call it. We are each on a journey. Honor your own and enjoy the ride. You can heal through play and I am going to live to prove it! :) "Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer." Romans 13:12
Monday, November 27, 2017
John 10:10- Jesus says "I am the gate". He is the one that determines what goes in- or out- of our lives. Right now, in my life, He seems to be "rearranging". This means He is entering and exiting certain people on my path of life...to teach and grow me... and most of all... HEAL me. A recent friendship healed me from a shadow of the past that followed me- and which has taught me to forgive. I am free. Now I can soar...I can fly and dream and soar. Flying implies taking off. Dreaming implies taking risks. Soaring implies admiring the aerial view. I am enjoying the glimpses of the overall picture of how God makes things connect, for my good and HIS glory. He is that amazing. And he used my brother to cast vision into my life. I declared over my brother "vision caster" and I could feel and hear his smile over the phone. Yes, this is what is needed. This is what is good and right. Next chapter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment