Friday, June 20, 2014


Priscila G.Podesta

March 2009

Conversation with God:

Who am I? What has God sent me here to do?

What do I carry with me? Do I even matter?

“Much”…

How do I know my identity? I am in need of your touch. Show me who I am…

“Child”…

And what I am worth…?

“Eternal”…

I cry, I feel small, yet you gave me life to be…With you. A vine. A branch. My longings filled. Temptations distilled. Time long and still.

Eternal.

To be with me. Eternally.

So why all this? Why such a fuss and throw of fists? Why when it all fades and goes away?

“Love”…

Love to draw away fear. Love to listen with an open ear; love to practice, love not to allow evil tactics.

Love to cover wrongs, love to make a song.

I AM- I AM LOVE.

And that’s all you need and that’s all you need to hear…I AM is near…

No comments:

Post a Comment