Saturday, April 9, 2011

The Things We Lost

I look at you differently now.
as you look back at me...I force a smile and already I feel better.
things I have lost are only past,
I am no longer restricted by it, I am still
-and still running.
Running, for I am free...
I see you- and I laugh
no one saw what we went through.
You got through-
to me.
now with me.
You guide me because You are for me.
I love You, for You are my Creator.
the sunset relieves me;
I can whisper my hurts to the ocean-
Suddenly the stars fit into place;
I felt I was risking what I didn't have
but peace floats over in an over-flow,
perfuming with incense.
I become an offering.
I don't know anything, but it is more clear
than ever now-
I may be blind, but I keep seeing color...
I may be going through a jungle of weeds-
HE will just have to hedge a clear path for me...
No,I am not lost
                 nor have I a thing that is lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment