Saturday, April 16, 2011

The Aroma

The aroma of honey melting over rainy leaves are characteristic of the unknown flower smell- then see. it's bulbs hang daintily to kiss the ground. The yellow cascade of flowers like a wall in front of me; and just above the luminescent, glorious sunset that formed its blue clouds through the streams of orange and pink sky as in colorful stripes. The end of another day as toads croak and birds chirp. A chorus of sounds all around...it is true peacefulness and I am purely me. Raw and exposed to the world, not perfect but in process. Jesus leading the way and I am following. We journey together because it's not about the destination.
God wants to lead me through narrow, unbeaten paths. We both know where we will end up, only He knows how and I must depend
as
He guides.
No looking back or to the sides- just forward.
With boldness
Not as a coward.
He has a plan: I am a member of a chosen race, a royal Priesthood, a holy nation, a person of God's own possession- 1 Peter 2:9-10...
He will not let me go- yet I will not arrive as I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment