...That is the question...
I am learning a lot about this lately, because there are many things in the past month that could make me angry at God for allowing. Even small things such as stress, or too much to do, not enough time...but God uses everything for His good and His glory. I am a witness to this. He is either preparing us in our situation for something else, testing us to make us like Him, or simply blessing us to depend more on Him! So, whatever it is, I will rejoice in all circumstances because He is working out His eternal purposes in me! ~inspired by Jer. 31:3, Psalm 34:8, and Phil. 4:12.
I am learning a lot about this lately, because there are many things in the past month that could make me angry at God for allowing. Even small things such as stress, or too much to do, not enough time...but God uses everything for His good and His glory. I am a witness to this. He is either preparing us in our situation for something else, testing us to make us like Him, or simply blessing us to depend more on Him! So, whatever it is, I will rejoice in all circumstances because He is working out His eternal purposes in me! ~inspired by Jer. 31:3, Psalm 34:8, and Phil. 4:12.
Thank you Giana.
ReplyDeleteIt is indeed very difficult to be patient when God allows stressors. But He does it for good purpose. We need to learn to deal with them.
Thanks for reminding me to be vigilant and manage stress better.