The purpose of this blog is to reflect and share on what I have been learning and inspired by each week. In the archives, you will enjoy narratives and poetry I have used to process moments from my own life. "Soul speaking", I like to call it. We are each on a journey. Honor your own and enjoy the ride. You can heal through play and I am going to live to prove it! :) "Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer." Romans 13:12
Tuesday, September 10, 2013
What is happiness? What is
this strange feeling of usefulness, purpose, and dignity that we call
fulfilling? 1 John 3:1, 3: “Behold what
manner of love the Father has bestowed on us that we should be called children
of God!!!...And everyone who has this hope purifies himself, JUST AS HE IS PURE”!!!
I cannot deny I am a sinner, because if I do then I call God a liar…but now I
am pure as He is, thankful to this hope of being His child! We are not alone!
God gave us help: if our hearts bring us down and depressed, Christ is greater
than our hearts and He knows all things and brings us out of what is holding us
back (1 John 3:20)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment