I wanted to simply boast in the Lord that I am renewed thanks to Him! He truly puts the "lonely in families" and is "close to the brokenhearted", as He ministered to me when I was in a state of fear: a couple of weeks ago while my family was spending Easter in Argentina, I felt afraid of the pain occuring in my other hip, so I got in a last minute appointment with the doctor that afternoon, I left work early...and I got there to find a lady I know through another church who is in her 60's (I was on a Greece-Turkey trip with her in 2010 and we roomed together and got close), who turned out to be my biggest encouragement! God is right and truthful when He says he places the lonely in families, because she became my mother as I cried all afraid about my hip. She prayed and hugged me in the waiting room and the people around us had tears in their eyes when we noticed who was around. They agreed: "Wow, God made it for you to be here together to be comforted!" It was a amazing. After an MRI, all was okay, and I was able to spend time with a good friend who works at the orthopedic office as a nurse (we went to elementary school together).
No comments:
Post a Comment