I wanted to notify you of the recent news on my life so you can be praying. First, I am part of the mission conference at church that is making the vision to go as a missionary to Lebanon more real!!! I was asking God how to make time to be able to prepare because work is so overwhelming! Well, it just so happens that today I found out I have a hip fracture and I will have surgery on Monday. So please pray that all goes well. After that, I will be in crutches for 6 weeks and probably get some physical therapy. So, that's a big change in my life, but I am excited about the opportunities it will bring! God is so good to bring such encouraging people around me and I know He wants to use me as a light to those who are in the hospital...I already ran into a friend from grade school on the medical office and she was "searching" and trying out church last time I saw her about a year ago. He is good. I love Him and now I am just beginning to look at life in a completely different way! God is stripping me away of everything! And I need that. So, let the journey begin! Pray that God keeps me strong and close to Him! He already told me that I would be 100% raised in money before going to Lebanon and that He will give me10-fold of what He is taking away. I don't even care anymore, I am beginning to think like the Book of Ecclesiastes! It's all meaningless if God is not the center of my life....
Blessings!
No comments:
Post a Comment